Restaurant Book a Table
Thursday 5 - 8.45
Friday 5 - 8.45
Saturday 4 - 8.45
Sunday 1 - 7.30
- Featured in The UK & Ireland Michelin Guide 2013-2020
- Best Restaurant Louth winner 2013 - 2017 Irish Restaurant Awards
- Best Restaurant Louth winner 2012 Irish Restaurant Awards
- 2011: Nominated by readers of the Sunday Independent Life magazine for Best Restaurant in Louth & also Best Chef awarded by the Restaurant Association of Ireland
- 2010: Nominated by readers of the Sunday Independent Life magazine for Best Restaurant in Louth, awarded by the Restaurant Association of Ireland
- 2010: Nominated for the "Dundalk Democrat Restaurant of the Year"
- Georgina Campbell review
The Bay Tree Restaurant caters for all occasions, large and small, intimate family gatherings, corporate events or large groups including Hen/stag and Christmas parties. Just call the restaurant for more information. We also take into consideration dietary requirements & budgets, to tailor an event package with The Bay Tree to meet our diners requirements.
Conor Woods trained with Michael Deane and Raymond McArdle and gained experience in many restaurants abroad. In 2007 he realised his dream of opening his own restaurant in Carlingford. Using all Irish produce whenever possible, the Bay Tree Restaurant has built up a deserving reputation amongst locals and holiday-makers alike. Since the Bay Tree Restaurant opened, it has become one of the most talked about, exciting restaurants in the Louth area.
The Bay Tree Restaurant keeps the emphasis on fresh local fish and simple modern food at great prices. When in season we are self-sufficient with organic herbs and lettuce. In our 20 ft by 14 ft poly tunnel at the rear of the restaurant we grow micro leaves, unusual salad leaves and mustard leaves. No artificial colours or flavourings. Taste the difference!
Check out Tripadvisor to see some reviews of what other diners thought of The Bay Tree Restaurant.
The Bay Tree Restaurant & Guesthouse
3 Newry Street, Carlingford,
Co. Louth, Ireland
+353 42 9383848